Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I don’t love my family…


I don’t love my family…


“The life insurance I get from work will be enough.”  How much is that?  “I don’t know.”

I don’t love my family…

“Those insurance companies are ripping me off.  I’m not going to buy life insurance.”

I don’t love my family…

“I don’t want to leave behind a rich widow.”

I don’t love my family…

“The government will take care of them”

I don’t love my family…

“Life insurance is too expensive.”

I don’t love my family.


“I’ll just get it when I am older.”

I don’t love my family…

“I’m not going anywhere – why do I need life insurance.”

I don’t love my family…

“My parents didn’t leave me any life insurance – why should I buy some.”

I don’t love my family…

“It will probably expire before I die.”

I don’t love my family…

“I think I have enough life insurance.”

Is this you?  What is your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Click here – Because you care.


No comments:

Post a Comment