Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why do you need life insurance ~~ Ignorance is not an excuse

Why do you need life insurance



Life Insurance 101


Ignorance is not an excuse.  Educate yourself on the values of life insurance.  Do you know that the percentage of families that are under insured for life insurance is at an all time high.  Why do you need life insurance?  There are many reasons but none of them remove your obligations to provide for your family for when you are no longer here.

Watch the video below - educate yourself


Why do you need life insurance

What is your plan?  Do you have a plan?
click here - Because you care

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! A lot of people would be educated on why they should get life insurance not only for themselves but also for their families. Insurance spreads the pressure, so that you will not be burdened financially. Just make sure that you check for any loophole and that the policy you will get would cover all your needs.

    Elnora Cowge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of life insurance as a good investment. It may not be useful to me at the moment, but I know it would help me a lot in the future. Time will come that I’ll need it and I would really be grateful for having one. There’s nothing better than being prepared. At least you have means to carry on when you and your family are stuck in a tough situation.

    Keith Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life insurance is indeed important to every family, since we don’t know when a loved one will say goodbye. The tips here are fundamental things that everyone must know, so that it’s not that hard for the bereaved family to continue with their life. I remember when my father died and my mother just didn’t know how to start living, since she doesn’t work and we were still kids. I’m glad when a representative of an insurance company revealed to us that Dad had saved for us. That taught me to be ready at all times.

    -- Hershel Duffey

    ReplyDelete